Re: Turn All That S**t Off

At home (never on stage), I have played a drum pad controller (not a
DrumKat, but something similar, I can't think of what it was right now)
with
my feet while playing guitar and singing. With some practice it might have
worked, but as a one-off jam it was more amusing than listenable.  As a
looper one can switch back and forth between the instruments and not have
play them all at once, though (Rush, anyone?), and even switch between
loops, so maybe the answer is more looping devices :)

Roger Morrison