re: cheating

But lets not get too muso about this, as someone else said its about a
"Show"  and as long as the "show" is good to watch, I don't really care if
its a guy sat behind a laptop!

- Aphex Twin did this when I saw him live in MSP... brother laid down on
his bally and played the whoel show from his laptop that way. Had some
peple dressed up as dancing bears too. It was neat :) I never listened so
intently to "dance music" in a club before :)

Skid Row forever!

                hittin' them switches on the 20 fo' sevens..