Re: Solo bass looping

I second that motion.
And being that the SOlo Bass Looping Fest in Santa Cruz was my first
real solo gig, ever, as a bass player, I'd say the turnout and the
response was remarkable...beyond my expectations.
I think the thing that carried it was the variety of different musicians
and the flavor of their sound and presence.  Looping and Bass was the
theme, but the music was what mattered.

-trey