Re: dt goes astray, again.....

In a message dated 03/01/2001 11:00:29 AM Central Standard Time,
Hedewa7@aol.com writes:

we were in jan garbarek group, together, for a coupla years; ew liked my
looping-contributions to that music, & wanted to explore that arena, for
himself.....

you guys made one of the finest records ever made by humans: it's OK to
listen to the gray voice

and -again, sorry for what may be rhetorical:
how will ya *know* when yer 'completely conversant' w/whatall instruments
you're currently using: when your useage of said instrument is 'fluid'?
when
your peers tell you that it's 'so'? when your imagination tires of mining
the
possibilities? when your musical education 'satisfies' you?

I know I don't/ain't/haven't.  But there's MUSIC in here that wants OUT!  I
can't wait 30 MORE years and hope-I'm-ready!

me, i just (somewhat reluctantly, & w/a hint of financial difficulty--- i
have 2 kids in the american univer$ity $y$tem, y'all.....) bought another
guitar -a different one, w/some potential for new/personal musical
functionalities- even though i haven't mastered the other one, yet, and
can't
believe that i ever will.....
8-)
best,

What'dja buy, Dave?  I'm guessing not another Klein... Unless you finally
persuaded Lorenzo to make you a true archtop (I asked him about the same
thing, he mentioned you had bugged him about it...)

kevin