Re: EDP input/output gain & distortion problems

Ah, but I've already got one EDP and looping happily. So the question is
whether the route to stereo is get another EDP or to wait for a Repeater
(which is stereo in of itself) to use in addition to my EDP. How irritated
am I likely to be at changes in the behavior of the various EDP
generations? (I have a reasonably late generation Oberheim EDP.)

(Kim could of course sweeten the pot by announcing that the new software is
just around the corner and that it does amazing things...)

Thanks.
Mark