SHOPPING IN NEW YORK CITY

Ciao, Bruno

I think the best shops for music in NYC are: 30iest Street Guitars (they
have, naturally, a lot of guitars, but also very many pedals, used and new.
They are located on 30iest street between 7th and 8th Avenue.

Then there is Rogue music, where I saw a Jamman recently (it was $675.-!).
It is very convenient because it right across the street from the first
store.

Both have a very friendly and funny (esp. Rogue) staff.

Whatever you do, stay away from 48th Street. Sam Ash is only good if you
know exactly what you want. Any shopping there will depress you and will
make you want to stop making music.

Buona fortuna, Alessandro