tgif gig spam

Title: Re: MD Issues contd.

 hello loopers,

Just to let you know I will be playing a solo electric guitar show at

Bear's Place tonight Friday 3/16 at 10 pm in Bloomington,IN.. Solo electric guitar involves

regular guitar and guitar loops done on the fly.All the material is

improvised on the spot and the style is best described as rock/film

soundtrack type of music. Similar to tangerine dream/pink floyd but all

done with guitar. Check it out if your in town $3 cover.or you can just send me the three bucks as an apology for nbot being there 8-)

Thanks

Denis

Denis Taaffe

dtaaffe@indiana.edu