Re: Repeater Update

Jamie, Damon, Darrell, and other Electrix folks-

No need to hide under the desk, my order is still in, and I'm pleased to
see the effort to ship a bug-free, stable product.

No other company has developed anything as fully featured and desirable to
the looping community since the introduction of the EDP, so hang in there.

Best-

Mark