Re: Elektros Againinator

At 1:36 PM -0800 3/21/01, Mike Biffle wrote:

>I can't believe people are having diatribes over a company wanting
>to give the best they can deliver. Impatience seems to have clouded
>people's ability to reason here. I guess if ya wanna be mad...
>you're gonna be.

As a professional colleague (and former Loopers-Delight list
subscriber) wrote to me, "There was just way too much unfocused
energy going around." It might be better for some of the young turks
to harness that energy to more constructive ends.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com

                 http://www.zvonar.com