Re: Simran Gleason - Velcro

Title: Re: Simran Gleason - Velcro
Simran --
What a great idea velcroing your stuff in a suitcase!
I have several little 1/2-rack space modules and thingies that need to be patched together and you've given me the perfect solution so I don't have to patch everything together again everytime I set up --
what I've done is velcro everything to a wooden board which I plan to put in a suitcase so I can remove the board when I play (since I need front and top access to my gear ) -- I plan to protect the gear with bubblewrap while it's in the valise.  Any comments from your experience?
Thanks again for the idea --