From: Kevin Mulvihill [mailto:kmulvihill@mediaone.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2001 1:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Sound Forge and VEGAS!

I recommend Sound Forge also. I visited their website today (thanks for the
heads-up, Hans), and ordered the upgrade that is available on their site as
well.

Like biz, I was excited about the 24/96 support - very useful. But I was
also excited about Vegas (the lite version ships with Sound Forge). This
seems to be a good multitrack program. I'm tempted to upgrade to the full
version after I get the LE serial number with Sound Forge.

But let me ask because I don't know much about this kind of software... do
you any of you use Vegas? Like it? Hate it? Is there anything better out
there? I'm looking for a very capable full-featured program, and I'm on a
PC
(although I have an iMac too if that's the platform of choice for music
work
and the iMac has enough juice to run those apps).

What say all you good folks?

Kevin