From: Devious D_MasterMixer [mailto:dj_devious_d@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2001 6:08 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Sound Forge and VEGAS!

SAW is OK, it's what I used in College, during my College Radio days. It's the first thing they give you to work with, when it comes to Multitrack for PC's, and the interface was designed for Win95 users in mind..(the feel is so Win 3.1 !)

It's not too flexible, but it is stable as heck ! (I editted the real thought). But it's hard to find, and the plugin's are even harder... stick with Sound Forge, or Vegas, or even Cool Edit Pro 1.2a(not 2000).