RE: Thanks

I just got my Boomerang Plus a couple weeks ago. It's pretty cool, pretty
versatile once you get the hang of it. I'm only using half of the features
at the moment, but it's got me pretty busy. It's not stereo though,but the
company told me that they've had so many requests for stereo that they are
going to make one next.

-d