Re: wall wart grief

Thanks for the info, Will.  When I bought my last Kaoss, the sales guy at
Manny's said, 'keep the receipt so you can bring it back if anything's
wrong!'.  Lucky so far.  The Pad uses DC, so at least I don't have that
particular anxiety.

The Mouser (Phihong) 'universal input adapters' I'm looking at (pg. 316 of
the latest Mouser catalog, if you happen to have one) look pretty good; up
to 5 amps in a very slim package.  One thing which is interesting is that
they list input as "90 VAC to 254 VAC"--seen these?  It would be great to
find that toting a heavy stepdown transformer to Europe is unnecessary!  On
the other hand, maybe I'm courting trouble enough as is...

DLM