Re: Expression pedal with PMC10

Last night I adapted a Kawai expression pedal to
work with my DL-4.  The Line 6 pedals want a mono
plug hooked up to a 10K pot.  The Kawai (and some
other expression pedals) use a stereo plug and wire
the plug up so that the usual variable resistance
from the pot goes across the sleeve and ring of
the plug (the Line 6 needs it on the sleeve and
tip).  I wired in a little switch to go from
the normal wiring, to one that is compatible with
the Line 6.  Seems to me that a technically inclined
person could "repurpose" a Crybaby for use as an
expression pedal, assuming you can find a 10K wah pot....

D7

--- Mike Biffle <Mbiffle@svg.com> wrote:
> Boss/Roland EV-5 works well for mine...
>
> -Miko

> What kind of expression pedals are most using with the PMC10?  Also, does
> anyone know if the Yamaha FC7 expression pedal will work ... I have heard
> that for some equipment like the POD DL-4 it won't.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

=====
Dumeril7                    dumeril7@SPAMBEGONEyahoo.com
Anti-spam measures in place -- remove "SPAMBEGONE" from
my e-mail address if you want to use it....