Re: Boomerang, what do you guys think ???? EDP ?

In a message dated 04/03/2001 2:08:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

> So, if you have a spare $400 or so lying around and want a fun, easy to
>  tough as nails looper then go for it.  If you're looking for something
>  replace an EDP this probably won't cut it.

I cannot seem to find any info on the web as to where I can find an EDP.
What stores carry them, does gibson still own them?

Oberheiem is now distributed through Armadillo ent, but they have no info
the EDP???

- Paul