RE: Boomerang, what do you guys think ???? EDP ? 01V?

I second the endorsement of Alto Music. I've bought a lot of gear from
there. Never yet needed any service, but their prices are killer and they
ship in a timely manner.

I'm curious... how do you like your 01V? I have an AW4416, but may change
a computer-based DAW. Editing is prehistoric on the 4416. What's the rest
your setup like? (HW/SW)...