Breathlanes

        Has anyone heard the band "Breathlanes" from Athens, Georgia?
Their
guitarist is who really got me curious about looping several years ago.
They were predominantly a two piece band for a long time, with John Miley
(a
former Fripp student who uses a drop-C tuning) on guitar and my friend
Jamie
DeRevere on drums.  They later joined up with a female vocalist and often
have a guest bassist sit in on their performances, as well as sometimes
incorporate projected films behind them as they perform.  Some amazing
stuff.  If you ever have the chance, check them out.  You will not be
sorry.
=)

        I just checked and realized they do have a pretty low-tech web
site out
there.  not much to look at, but if you want to check it out, it's at
www.breathlanes.com .

        -Mike