Re: Jamman click noise

--- Patrick Bailey <patthelooper@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't added any memory, it still has the stock 8
> sec. Yes, it is so
> loud, it is unuseable. It sounds like a skipping
> record! I'm thinking it
> might be bad midi cables, is this a possibility?

I don´t think the clicks are due to bad MIDI cables,
to be sure try to set a loop with the front panel
"tap" button, loop some CD music so you have your
hands free, if after seting a loop with the front
panel "tap" button the loud click it´s still there
then I bet that it´s due to bad memory chips (even if
you haven´t expanded it) or something inside the unit,
¿are you the original owner?, if not that makes me
think...
Alx.