vintage tube Echoplex

I have an old, vintage, tube Echoplex I want to sell. It is a pre-maestro
unit serial # 633. It is all original and includes footswitch two (old)
cartridges, cables etc., even the tolex looks great.  Works now but could
use a new tape cartridge and clean/lube for maximum performance. It is
currently on Ebay and the listing expires on 4/11/01. I thought maybe a
collector would find it on your website since your folks seem quite
serious. The condition and age of this unit would surely be appreciated by
someone who knows what it is.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential. You should not copy it
or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information
only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and
therefore Thermacore International does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only
those of the author and not those of Thermacore International. If this
email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments.