Re: DL4 potentiometer and pedal comments

Yep, that's what it seems like to me also based
on the usual serial numbering schemes.  But its
strange because the Line 6 support site says the
pot is a 10K linear.  Does anyone out there have
a meter to hook up to it?

D7

--- David Myers <dmgraph@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Haven't been following this thread, but I'll put in my .02 and say that
>you
> must certainly have here a linear taper 20K pot, probably a dual.  No
> problem using a much easier to find 25K.  That's all from Mensa Central.
> Now if I were psychic, I'd tell you what the "3" means ("made in the
>third
> world"?)...
>
> DLM
>
> on 4/5/01 12:04 PM, rich at rich@nuvisionsca.com wrote:
>
> > hi all,
> >
> > here's the info for the pot inside the expression pedal from Line666.
> > just four little screws...that wasn't so bad...
> >
> > a part number:
> >
> > 6G
> > 3B20KX2
> >
> > so, you electrogizmopartsandsolder guys should be able to go from
> > there, yes?  that's the only info on the pot.  hope this helps.

=====
Dumeril7                    dumeril7@SPAMBEGONEyahoo.com
Anti-spam measures in place -- remove "SPAMBEGONE" from
my e-mail address if you want to use it....