"Saundra L. Shackelford & Larry Madden" wrote:

> I have a roland vs1680, my cd burner went out.  Does anyone know if I
> to buy the roland cd burner or can I buy some other brand.
> Thanks, Sandy

roland will say you have to use theirs, but i don't believe it. somewhere
the old vs list i used to subscribe to there was a thread about
though i looked and wasn't able to find it; i think the list is still
if you want to subscribe, you can do it at:

good luck!

lance g.

ps what were you using that broke?