Re: The Orb

I've seen the Orb a few times, they are hit and miss. I saw them once up
in
the mountains(Big Bear CA USA), they played a 3 and a half hour set from
like 3am to 6am when the sun was coming up over the mountains, it was
amazing, one of the best live performances I've ever experienced. Dr. LX
was
on a bunch of tables most of the time while Andy Hughes I believe was
manipulating/mixing samples/loops/fx. Then again I saw them on their
Orblivion tour and it didn't seem like they could get too much happening.
Definitely worth checking out though. They're coming to So. CA Apr. 28th
at
Coachella festival,

www.coachella.com   ---I think?