Re: Filter Boxes (Frostwave)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Tiktok wrote:

> Given the recent mention of several filter boxes (Line6, ZVex), I'd also
> encourage people to have a look at the Frostwave boxes, at
> www.frostwave.com.  I stumbled across their stuff recently and was
> impressed.  They're an Australian company, and the current exchange rate
> makes for some tempting options for US loopers.

I've been looking at their stuff recently too. I came across a Frostwave
product not listed on their website, or the seller's. It's called a
SpaceBeam and looks to be similar to a Roland D-Beam. Anyone know
anything about these? I've only seen this one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1422138005

thanks,
Steve
Steve Burnett    Admin, webslingerZ     sburnett@webslingerz.com