Re: loop structure idea

The Repeater maybe?

The only way I could see myself doing such a thing, would be through the
of software like ACID. Great idea though, if I get a chance to do it I'll
post the mp3 results.
But besides the great looping concept,one thing about your mental exercise
really like is the way you were able to sneak "DO ME" into that whole
Sorry I couldnt help but notice that as I'm sitting here mumbling
"Do Do Do Re Re Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa Do Do Me Me Me Me."