TipJar? PayPal? Suggestions?

Hi Everybody,

As you can tell from the subject this is another "funny question" but nonetheless important.  Obviously it becomes necessary at some point to process some sort of e-commerce via ones web site, in our cases mostly to sell CDs.  Two methods I've come up with have been PayPal (http://www.paypal.com) and TipJar (http://www.tipjar.com).  As many previously-unknown operators for credit card processing want as much as 30c per transaction I'd like to know what sort of satisfaction you all have had with either of these firms, if not others you're happy with.  Frankly, I haven't the resources to get a merchant account, so these must then be the options in front.  Your assistance, is as usual, appreciated.

Stephen Goodman
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery_Front.html - Cartoons & Illustrations
http://www.earthlight.net/Studios * The free Loop of the Week!
http://www.mp3.com/StephenGoodman * New MP3 Releases!