Re: Italian Cycloops

Italo,

thanks for the directions to some of your tunes.  got a chance to
listen to both of them.

not exactly my cup of tea, but nice production.  i liked your duo
piece much better than the quintet.  the quitet piece doesn't go
anywhere really interesting, and i didn't hear anything that seemed
like "unorthodox signal processing", although 22hz mp3's don't do
much for nuances.  in your piece a nice ambience is set...like the
drums and the fluctuating panning that happens to them.  then end
where the guitar starts doing those fast trem bends...or that could
be some signal processing...don't know...kinda interesting.

i'm definitely not the guy who's into what myself and friends would
call "widdly widdly shit"  all the scale pyrotechnics and chops and
such...seems like you're into that stuff, i would guess...could be
wrong there.

and thanks for the english only insults...you seem like you're so
intelligent and well read and smart enough to understand muliple
languages, complex signal flows, etc.  which leaves me wondering why
you feel you need to lash out your sometimes overbearing opinions at
this list...?  oh sorry...somebody asked you to translate something
about some crappy piece of gear that you say you don't care
about...and then some american monolinguistic chump questioned you on
your interpretation...(gasp, the horror)

poor guy...slumming with the idiots.

rich