Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

RE: a hot street recorder

Matthias,
This really is as good as it looks; I've tried one in a local store and
they're great, (and they support MAC OS). All the reviews are giving it 85%
+. The UK price is 339 inc tax if you are interested but they would
probably be cheaper in the US. In the US they are called 'NOMAD' but in
Europe 'DAP' as a French company already had the name.
However, there are more of this type of device coming out all the time. I
saw a portable unit with a 60GB hard drive last month; It has a docking
station system so you can plug it in to your car, your HI-FI or
on-stage................neat!