Re: hi all

The Italian is cool by me - it gives me a chance to practice my rather
tenuous grasp of the language.
Non c'e una problemma per me.

Incidenatlly we seem to have quite a few Italians here - how many are there
Do you manage any live performances in Italy ? I Was in the Alps the other
day and would love to have seen some live looping.