Re: new member with some cool edit pro ????

yea yea yea,

we should go out of our way to help you with your question after you
dis people for paying for software...hmmm...

there was a post that someone put up stating that their current
upgraded version of Cool Edit would do just what you're asking for.
check the archives from last week.

also, you were also led to check out ProTools free...(that's how i
got the link) and it will do what you ask for as well...Pitch
shifting with time compensation.  Try it out.  for free even.

best,

rich