RE: Logic Audio Loops

Logic is very deep and powerful in its control potential, esp with midi,
with real-time features that are very cool. Esp neat is the ability to
trigger different sequences in real-time via midi note ons.

A great resource is the mail-list and archives at yahoo groups.

And there's several links at:

All the audio and midi mixer settings are controllable via midi. Its just a
matter of rolling up your sleeves to learn the system. one of the beauties
of Logic is how you can easily transform any midi message to another for
control, so you don't have to fudge around with your hardware foot pedals
or
sliders much, you simply map the msgs to whatever you desire and route via
patchcords to audio channels and/or midi instrument channels in Logics
Environment.

The main problem I've found is the seduction of all the softsynths, VST
effects and especially the EXS24 sampler that runs in Logic. These are
incredible tools, irresistable and addictive and the NEW paradigm for
electronic music. And these are demanding on CPU cycles in the computer. I
need a new computer.

Neil