Korg DL8000R

I do most of my looping in my studio using logic(great) but I've been
wanting to put something in my live rig and I'm looking at the Korg
DL8000R as a possible choice cause I also am very much into heavier
delay efx and don't really need a full time dedicated live looper and
don't really want a pedal

does anyone here have any direct experience w/ one?
either in use as a looper or as a delay?

it appeals to me as a delay and if I can get a good part time looper out
of it all the better

been awhile since we had a question about looping gear eh?

peace,     steve