Re: SC Voice and Electronics Fest...

> BTW - I didn't notice that Dave Tristram was providing visuals for the
>latest loop fest. I've seen his work with the Raster Masters, and
got to know him when I was working on Graham Nash's "LifeSighs" project.
--  Richard Zvonar

Hi Richard,

He was a bit farther down in the announcement. Sorry you missed it. It's
obvious that he's really in the cream-of-the-crop concerning visual
production and performance. I'd love to see some of his other work. He
mentioned that he's done a fair amount with the very experimental group,
Omnimedia, up in Oakland. It's great to know he's in our neck of the
woods...

Best,
-Miko Biffle