Loop Of The Week Non-Contest Extended

In the midst of the 200th Loop Of The Week Non-Contest, as you may have
heard already, I received the news of Douglas Adams' passing.  To say
simply
that this is a great loss to us is nearly trivial.  In response I am doing
several things:

1.  "Hitchhiker's Lament" is a long piece just completed and will be posted
before Friday night (the 18th) on the http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
page.  Loops of the Week are no longer dedicated on the passing of people,
but focus instead on the future.  In any event I felt that a single loop
was
not sufficient.  An entire meditation piece on this was therefore
necessary.

2.  While the Loop Of The Week Non-Contest was to have halted on Sunday
night, it is now being extended to this Saturday night at 2359 GMT (1559
PDT).  The reasons beyond the above are mainly that people didn't have
enough time to get to the Studios site, and were in part confused about
both
the sending of a hit counter graphic, as well as whether entering would
result in Spam being sent to them.  Hopefully these issues have been
resolved.

With Regards,
Stephen Goodman
* http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
* 200th Loop Of The Week Contest ends May 19!