re: jamman footpedals

mark wrote:
    if you've got the bucks, go midi.  i use a DMC Ground Control with mine
and
love it.

I agree and if you only have one jamman, there are a lot of hidden
functions
that cannot be used with the front panel and footswitches alone.
Unfortunately, there seems to be some nasty latency issues when using midi
control footpedals.   You can, however, create long fadeouts of your loops
for ending songs seemlessly.  I believe you can also mute your loop and
then
restart at the beginning of the loop which, I think, you can't do with the
normal footswitches.    Thumbs up to those boss footswitches but, whew, are
they pricey.

Rick Walker (loop.pool)