Re: playing w/ dj's

I can only autograph this comment and experience report.
The work and fun with a DJ can be immense.

At least,the guy at the mixing console could be a quarter part DJ.
So for those unsteady ones,this could be a solution with an option
for a wider step.
The interaction with a DJ is nearly as simple or hard like with
"instrumental" Bandmates.
This depends on the personality,character and musical background of
each member.I am sure,a DJ can add a new version of being a band in
several ways.

The worse problem is,that most of the DJ´s will not join such a band.
For what reasons ever.....

The DJ´s I worked with,were pretty cool and openminded.But this is
not a valid notion for all DJ´s !

Marty