Re: Speaker Selector Unit

In a message dated 5/19/01 12:54:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
billfox@fast.net writes:

I have two versions of Radio Shack's tape loop box.  No, not THAT kind of
loop
you sillies!  It is designed to connect to your receiver's tape loop (tape
ins
and outs) and allows you to have three instead of one tape deck connected to
your stereo.  It allows dubbing between any of the three decks, too.  This
would
be ideal for your purpose.  Unfortunately, the shits at Radio Shack have
long
since discontinued this handy little device.  I guess not enough people are
like
me and want to connect a DAT, a Cassette, a minidisc, and two VCRs to their
stereo tape loop.  Go figure!

Bill         billfox@fast.net

Hi, Bill:

Hey, I never thought of that. I have a tape selector switch (can't remember
the mfgt.). I'll have to pull it out of equip. stash. Thanks.

Regards, Paul