Re: anybody using the Boss RC-20 yet

We got a huge shipment of 3 of them last week.   We moved two of them on to
customers and kept the third as a demo.   It works very nicely and looks
jso
be just the ticket for the person who needs more looptime than the DL4.  It
sounds good and operates as advertised.   My one personal cvomplaint is
that
the pedal feels stiff, which I made more to my liking by clipping off about
a quarter of the spring.   You can use the tap tempo function to speed up
or
slow down any loop once you've saved it to memory, but you start to get
artifacts if you try and push that too far.   If you need stereo, the DL4
is
still your only inexpensive choice.