Re: Repeater Demo in Marin!

david,

please...no more temptations!  you and your positive musings about
Logic and all dem plug ins and other softs...and i just got a G4 that
will actually handle the new stuff...whew...me pockets aren't getting
any deeper!!!!

to all:

david's OAH cd is a cool listen, plus the acid tracks included are a
study in themselves...tons of microcosms built into larger
frameworks.  some of it looks frightfully obsessive!  me and a fellow
looper are definitely planning a remix!  thanks david.