Re: daugther and friend off too europe tomorrow

I don't actaully live there but would recommend your kin visits the Dali museum in Figuerra, (not sure about the spelling), not too far from Barcelona. I did a few weeks ago and really enjoed it. In fact, check out Barcelona too!

Gareth

i know the timing here is bad but my daugther katrina and her sidekick karen
are off to italy-france-spain tomorrow.....if you would care to point these
two in some interesting directions for the next few weeks, please send me a
way they can get in touch with you (phone number perhaps).....help an old
father know his kids are safe and happy in a land far away.....:).....michael