Re: hey all from randy clark and crowsong!!!!!

Hey, I just want to attest to what a fine musician, Randy Clark is.  I had
the great fortune of hearing him and sitting in with him on a couple of
tunes when he played Mobo Sushi, here in Santa Cruz and really enjoyed his
musicality and originality on guitar.  He has that rare quality of
sounding very organic whilst looping (which I think is the hardest thing to
pull off in our little niche artform-----Steve Lawson also has this
elusive quality in his performances)     Buy the Crowsong CD!!!!   You'll
be
glad you did.
yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)