Re: R: fx loop expander

wow...8 cc controllers...controlling what?  that's a lot of shoegazing!

luca, it sounds as if you've got the Rolls Midiwizard down pretty
good.  I've got one, but the manual seems jibberish to me, and i've
got a few questions.  if you wouldn't mind...could you email me off
list if you got some time?

best,

rich