Re: fx loop expander

Hi Luca,
I used the cheapest pedals I could find since I was buying 4 of them. I
found mine, (called "Lead Foot") in the Thomann catalogue for £13 each. I'm
able to send all the CC values out of them (0-127) but I only use about 2/3
rds of the total travel. In other words the pot in them is the wrong
resistance. It hasn't been a problem for me though I'll probably get around
to replacing the pots one day.

Ciao,
Gareth