Re: looped jaw harp and kazoo?

At 11:05 AM -0700 6/1/01, lance glover wrote:

>ps i didn't report back from the harry partch festival, but it was
>actually
>really great. we only got there for the evening concert

The daytime events were informative. After John Schneider's
introduction and mini-tour of the instruments there were
presentations by Philip Blackburn and Bob Gilmore (both of whom have
books on Partch), a group performance/lecture by Danlee Mitchell et
al., and the screening of documentary films

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com