electrix blow-out update

Well, I've just spent some time on the phone.  Musician's Friends is
completely out of Electrix stock and doesn't expect to receive any more
- those of us that ordered from them (myself included) can forget it
:(   Sam Ash still has some of the units in stock (at least the Mo-fx
and the eq killer), and is matching the sale price.  Zzounds has 3 of
the units in stock, but is not (yet) matching the sale price.  I
reported (through their "price spy" feature) the sale price on the
mo-fx; perhaps they will come down.  BTW, don't bother calling them;
until it shows up at a lower price on the site, they can't be cajoled
over the phone (at least not without better technique than mine!!!).

If you want to grab these puppies at 80 or 100 dollars, you better move
fast!  I got "bargainitis" and ordered all five!!! (which I need like a
hole-in-the-head <g>)

Elby