Re: RC-20

  Tim,  actually, the DL-4 allows for a 28 sec. looptime.  If you switch it
into it's "slower" mode, before you record a loop, the time is doubled.  So
far, I've not noticed any loss of fidelity.
  As for the RC-20 specifics, I'm not completely familiar with them, but it
seems to me you'd be able to record a blank loop of your desired time,
terminate it, and then restart it in record mode, but then actually begin
recording sound.  -Hope this made some sense, and might be of some help.
-Good luck!, K?

Smiles,

---

-Then, anything is possible..."