Re: Electrix going out of business?

Seems like Mr. Pulver and Mr. Torn have some inside scoops on this
whole Electrix thingee...and it sounds as if they are going to
consolidate and move forward.

however, Damon and Jamie from Electrix have been really good about
posting answers to pertinent questions regarding their product,
EXCEPT there was eerie silence when there was some 'issue' involved
(ie: Repeater missing ship dates).

seems like we haven't heard from them during this whole 'blowout' deal.

perhaps a friendly "hey, we're here and we're fine" would settle
everyone's nerves down a bit?  it's one thing to get a great deal on
straighforward analogue fx boxes, but i wouldn't want to buy an
untested Repeater if the company/support/sw updates are going to be
nonexistent.

rich