gig announcement

My improv group, "TransSonic Music", will be performing at the Michiana
Improvisational Music Festival this Sunday, June 10 at approximately 2 PM.
I'll be looping somewhat, though I would not call it a "looper show."

The Michiana Improvisational Music Festival is held on the South Bend
(Indiana) campus of Indiana University.

Schedule:
    Friday, June 8, 2001, Improv Sessions at 2, 4, & 7 PM

   Saturday, June 9, 2001, Improv Sessions at 9 & 11 AM, 2 PM
                                                Concerts at 4 & 8 PM

   Sunday, June 10, 2001, Improv session at 10 AM
                                                Concert at 2 PM

All events are in Recital Hall, Northside Rm 158, on the campus of IU South
Bend.  Ticket prices for the three concerts are $5.00 in advance, $7.00 at
the door.

Hope to see some of you there!

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com