Re: Electrix? PaulPokr@aol

Me not a gear junkie? Not so. Nothing makes me so happy as seeing the UPS man
driving down the street. I buy hardware/software items and then sell them
continuously on eBay. In fact, I bought a Boomerang and DL-4 after I already
had an EDP. After I had the 'Rang for a while. I said, "what the hell am I
going to do with this?" and sold it on eBay. Didn't seem much point in
keeping it around after using it and comparing it to the EDP (with all due
respect to the Boomerang). Never even used the DL-4 for looping, btw.

Regards, Paul