Noise Gate Presents... (london gig / exhibition)

Hello
...thought this may be of interest to some of the people around
here... please check the Dual website for latest info and mp3's,
they'll be a new album in July also, so look out for more live
activity. We are looking to play further shows and if anyone would
like to offer a gig please get in touch

Colin
www.dual.co.uk

Noise Gate Presents
Atavistic Ratchets

An Exhibition, 12 - 5pm, Free,
kinetic sculpture, text, photographs, objects, film. Artists include,
Pia Gambardella, Paddy Collins,  Daniel James Newnham,  Rob Flint,
Philip Waterworth, Scott Hawkins, Cassette 41, David Clegg.

Performances: 6 - 11pm  £5
Lecture/Performance, electronics, songs, film projections, mime.
Artists Richard Sanderson, David Ellis, Brown Sierra, Rev Richard Head
& Scott Hawkins, Rob Flint, Dual, No! No! No!.

Lewisham Arthouse,
Saturday 16th June 01,
140 Lewisham way
London
SE4 6PD
arthouse@dircon.co.uk

info@dual.co.uk
www.dual.co.uk

brownsierra@hotmail.com
www.noisegate.fws1.com

sorry if you receive this email more than once through various
sources, sorry if your address was added to this list by mistake, it's
not our intention to bombard you with more information than even we
would want but if you would rather not receive this (ir)regular
information please reply to this email with remove in the subject
field.
thanks you...

Dual
info@dual.co.uk